4/7/14

Goodbye from Gosia- Smile_Art

I can't believe that it's a farewell time. The last couple of months has been an amazing journey for me and I will never forget it. It's been an absolute pleasure working with Dryszka and the rest of the Design Team. My love for 3rd Eye products has grown even more, so I will keep working with their stmps chipboards and badges :)
Nie mogę uwierzyć, że nadszedł czas pożegnania. Ostatnie pół roku było dla mnie ogromna przygodą, której nigdy nie zapomnę. Zaszczytem była współpraca z Dryszką, jak i całym, fantastycznym Design Teamem. Moja miłość do produktów 3rd Eye tylko się umocniła, więc oczywiście nadal będę tworzyła prace z ulubionymi stemplami, tekturkami i badzikami :)

It wasn't easy to choose my favourite product, but since I'm constant with my feelings it had to be dreamcatcher.
Bardzo ciężko było wybrać jeden ulubiony produkt, ale z racji, że jestem stała w uczuciach, padło na łapacz snów.

For this special occasion I've prepared an optimistic page for my art journal.
Specjalnie na to pożegnanie przygotowalam optymistyczny wpis do art journala.



Thank you for everything and see you somewhere over the Internet! :)
Dziękuję za wszystko i do zobaczenia w sieci! :)
Used products:
Użyte produkty:
TES-178 dreamcatcher  stars  TES-189 night sky background contour tiny hearts TES-056 background - love - heart TES-142S spherical waves smallTEST-002 stars

1 comment:

  1. wonderful art journal, love the cololurs and all fab stamps <3

    ReplyDelete