11/1/13

You & Me - Layout

Hello Everyone! It's my first post here back on the 3rd Eye designteam! I'm so excited to be back for another term! I've made a layout today with chipboards, bagdes and of course stamping. :)
Witajcie wszyscy! To mój pierwszy post po przedłużeniu mojej obecności w DT, z czego bardzo się cieszę! Przygotowałam skrapa z tekturkami, badzikami i - oczywiście - stemplami :)  



Look at those lovely key chippies! This is what I came up with :)
Popatrzcie na te urocze tekturowe kluczyki! :)
I love the way this turned out and I love the fact that 3rd Eye has embellishements now like the chipboards and the bagdes. They work perfectly on my page.
Podoba mi się uzyskany efekt, uwielbiam też fakt, że 3rd Eye od jakiegoś czasu ma też ozdoby (tekturki i badziki) - świetnie wyglądają na moim skrapie.


I've used two different background stamps, witch is one of my favorite, the checkered one! Absolut fav! and I've also used the small spotted stamp. I'm so in love the the background stamps Drycha makes. The fit perfectly on your finger and so easy to manage!
Użyłam dwóch stempli do teł, w tym mojej ulubionej szachownicy! Absolutny faworyt! Znajdziecie tu też kropeczki. Uwielbiam stemple - tła od Drychy. Pasują idealnie do dłoni i są łatwe w użyciu!

Użyte produkty:     I used:
chipboards' sheet TEC-003 key and keyholes checkerboard TES-116 polka dots TES-118   badge TEBA-008 tiny hearts on pink'n'red background 

2 comments: