4/4/13

Meet our new Design Team! (part 6/6)






Meet Sanna! * Poznajcie Sannę!
new Member of our DT * nową osobę w DT 3rd Eye  
Hi! My name is Sanna Lippert and I live close to Vienna in Austria. I´m originally from Finland. I have been a paper lover since I was a very little girl. I used to draw and do crafting for hours and hours. All my drawers were full of drawings and other "creations". After my son´s were born I discovered scrapbooking and I have been addicted ever since.
I mainly create layouts in different sizes as well as cards and minibooks.
When I´m not scrapbooking, I´m either working at my day job or weaving rugs, socks or something else. I cannot image life without being creative. I usually like creating laoyuts with white space on them. Black pen, small embellishments, stamps and mists are also a constant companion. No particular style I like most, I usually create based on how I´m feeling at the moment. I love this hobby and love trying out new products and techniques. There´s so much to discover and to learn with inspiration everywhere! I´m very excited to be here!


Cześć! Nazywam się Sanna Lippert i jestem Finką mieszkającą w okolicach Wiednia, w Austrii. Jestem miłośniczką papieru od małego - rysowałam i tworzyłam długimi godzinami, przez co moje szuflady były pełne różnych prac. Po narodzinach mojego syna poznałam scrapbooking i uzależniłam się od niego.
Głównie tworzę scrapy - layouty - w róznych rozmiarach, następnie kartki i albumy.
Kiedy nie scrapuję, tkam dywany, robię skarpetki i inne rzeczy. Nie mogę wyobrazić sobie życia bez działań twórczych. W moich scrapach zazwyczaj znajdują się białe powierzchnie, czarny długopis, małe ozdoby, stemple i mgiełki. Nie mam ulubionego stylu, tworzę według aktualnego nastroju. Uwielbiam testować nowe produkty i techniki, dookoła jest dużo inspiracji! 
Jestem bardzo podekscytowana moją obecnością tutaj!

1 comment: