3/14/13

Don't forget * Nie zapomnij

Today I want to share with a tag, using some of new released stamps.
Dziś - mój tag z najnowszymi wzorami stempli!



  I used Look Around for creating my background * Tło stemplowałam wzorem Look around


  Then I stamped TES- 088 Scales and the image of TES - 092 Drew on acrylic sheet, colored with alcohol inks before
Następnym krokiem było stemplowanie łuskami TES-088 Scales oraz TES-092 Drew na arkuszu akrylowym, który wcześniej barwiłam tuszami alkoholowymi. 


 I stamped TES - 041L Lightbulb Large on the patterned Paper and placed its bottom under the acrylic sheet too.
Duża żarówkę z duetu TES-041L lightbulbs large naniosłam na wzorzysty papier, wycięłam i umieściłam pod akrylem:





*
Wszystkie użyte stemple: * Used stamps:
TES-041L Lightbulbs large - duże żarówki  look around 
  TES-092 Drew TES-088 scales - łuski

3 comments:

  1. GREAT!!! Amazing details! Love the colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great work!
    It seems to me that's not your stile - it's something new!!!))) & I like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! And great with the acrylic sheet!

    ReplyDelete