1/15/13

Widzę więcej / I can see more

Kolaż formatu A4 stworzyłam na papierze scrapowym. Warstwa gesso, maskowanie z pomocą gesso, mgiełki, tuszowanie i stemplowanie. Na koniec kilka ozdobnych detali, między innymi czarna punchinella.
I've made this collage on scrapbooking paper, size 21x28 centimeters. A layer of gesso, masking with gesso, glimmer mists, inks and stamping. In the end of creating this collage I've used some details, like i.e. punchinella.


W tle wykorzystałam stemple: TES-001 eyes - tło z oczek, TES-005 studs - ćwieki, TES-073 creased background.
Stamps I've used making background: TES-001 eyes, TES-005 studs, TES-073 creased background



W centralnym punkcie stempel serce TES-054 anatomical heart L, który wskazuje na to, dlaczego "widzę więcej".
Zabawne stare zdjęcie pokazuje przesadny efekt patrzenia sercem, czasem widzi się za dużo.
In the centre I've used TES-054 anatomical heart L stamp, which suggests, why "I can see more". 
Funny old picture shows the effect of seeing with the heart, sometimes you can see too much.


Z epoksydowej żarówki zdrapałam napis i podkleiłam własny.
I've scratched off a writing from original epoxy light bulb and I've glued my own, which says "I can see more".


Detale stempli zaznaczyłam białym żelopisem, co zawsze pomaga mi wydobyć je z tła.
I've marked details of stamps with white gel pen, it helps me to separate them from background.

*

5 comments:

  1. Fantastycznie to wszystko potrafisz połączyć! Dla mnie wciąż jest to czarną magią.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat!!!!!! so funky fresh and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamajeczko...to jest kapitalna praca!!! Superanckie tło.

    ReplyDelete