1/9/13

Art Journal

Hello again all of you and a happy new year to you all!! A new year has started and I know this will be a gorgeous year! I received some gorgeous new stamps from 3rd Eye recently and on this page I have used several of them.
Witajcie! Wszystkim życzę szczęśliwego Nowego Roku! Ja już wiem, że 2013 to będzie udany rok. Ostatnio odebrałam nowe stemple 3rd Eye i użyłam paru z nich na stronach journala.

I'm totally in love with the stamp "TES-072 old castle window" and know I will be using that a lot in the future! So this page, in my homemade journal, is a page I really enjoyed working with.
Bez pamięci zakochałam się w stemplu - oknie "TES-072 old castle window" i wiem, że będzie go często widać na moich pracach! Ta strona to mój ręcznie robiony journal, z którym uwielbiam pracować.


Using 3rd Eyes different stamps in differnt ways. Stamps used: TES-072 old castle window, TES-027 key, TES-028 keyhole, TES-059 stripes. Some of the keys and keyholes are stamped on cardboard, cut out, colored and glued on the page.
Użyłam tu różnych stempli: TES-072 old castle window, TES-027 key, TES-028 keyhole, TES-059 stripes, na różne sposoby. Niektóre klucze i dziurki od klucza są postemplowane na oddzielnej kartce paperu i wycięte, pokolorowane i przyklejone na stronę. 



 


Wishing you a fantasic day!
Życzę Wam fantastycznego dnia!

1 comment: