12/3/12

LO with Marta * scrap z Martą

Hi to everyone!
For the challenge I wanted to work with TES-034 Marta. I love her, 'cause she reminds me of my daughter. She is sweet but very determined! She can be quite hot-headed, too. I think that she will be a good leader when she is older.

Witajcie wszyscy!
Na mgliste wyzwanie stworzyłam scrapa z Marthą (TES-034 Marta). Uwielbiam ją, bo przypomina mi moją córkę. Jest słodka ale rezolutna! Myślę, że kiedyś będzie dobrym liderem.


For the background I did some whitewash, masking and misting. Then I stamped TES-034 Marta to the background as well as to the canvas. I added some patterned paper as well as some embellishments and of course some roses for my girl!
Do zrobienia tła użyłam techniki wybielania, maskowania oraz mgiełek. Postemplowałam z pomocą TES-034 Marta zarówno w tle jak i na kawałku płótna. Później dodałam tylko trochę papieru do scrapbookingu i ozdób.


The edges of the paper I stamped with TES-016 el bahia.
Brzegi scrapa postemplowałam za pomocą TES-016 el bahia.

Challenge!

I hope to see your work in the challenge!

Mam nadzieję, ze zobaczę Wasze prace w wyzwaniu!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Amazing climat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sense the motion in the this page! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you changed this paper with the white washed technique. The photo is so captivating in itself and you have framed it so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete