9/26/12

Beware! * Uwaga!

 
  

Ten blejtram robił się 2 dni. Piszę "robił się", bo tło praktycznie zrobiło się samo, ja tylko porozkładałam torebki z herbatą. Ale najpierw mi się przyśnił. I napis, i zdjęcie, i tło.

I made that canvas two days. Well, it created itself... I just add teabags. But first, I dreamed about that: text, photo and backgound.

Translating phrase "dobrze się naparzam" is similar as "I'm strong" - lady is strong and tea can be strong, but this sentence is untranslatable in literally meaning. In polish it has also funny, provocative meaning.



Z uwagi na drapieżny i zadziorny charakter pracy wykorzystałam stemple 3rd Eye - ćwieki i gwiazdki
Niektóre pokolorowałam kredkami akwarelowymi, rozmyłam kolor.

 Due to the rapacious and feisty nature of the work I used studs and stars.
Some are colored with watercolor pencils, I blurred color.
 









3 comments: